I am a student at a client school or university; where are my certificates?

The National Wine School runs programs for Universities and Wine Schools. Many of these client schools keep their records of students on their secure servers. Some also issue paper certificates instead of electronic ones.

We do not currently offer electronic certification or verification services for those schools. We may offer this service to our client schools and university students in the future.

Powered by BetterDocs

Scroll to Top