We take the security of our student’s accounts very seriously. We use many methodologies to safeguard your information, including 2FA protocols, ReCaptcha, IP matching, blocking of insecure or compromised passwords, brute force attempts, and several others.
On occasion these can be tripped, resulting in a locked account.
Here are some of the things that can go wrong:
- Multiple failed logins within a short timeframe.
- Multiple attempts at resetting your password over a very short timeframe.
- Your password has been found online in a leaked data breach.
- You are attempting to access your account from an unverified location.
Here are the solutions:
- Make sure you have whitelisted [email protected] so you can receive our emails. Then, wait one hour, and reset your password.
- Click the reset password button once.
- Reset your password.
- We will send you a verification email which you will need to click on to regain access.
If these solutions do not work, try to log in at https://wineschool.us/wp-login.php. If you continue to have an issue, please contact us.